The HistoricNew Perry Hotel

A Registered National Historic Landmark, New Perry Hotel was established in 1894 as Cox's Inn. In 1944, the hotel was sold to Yates and Nannette Green who continued to manage the New Perry Hotel for the next 50 years.
In October 2011, Kevin and Patricia Johnson purchased the hotel after seeing a newspaper article about this historic hotel being for sale. Patty grew up in Gray, Georgia and is a native of the central Georgia. Kevin retired from the U. S. Marines and Patty was working as a chemist in North Carolina. They both wanted to settle down after retirement. However, they did not expect to own a hotel. After arriving in Perry and looking at the New Perry Hotel, the entire family fell in love with its historic charm and elegance.
The Johnsons want to maintain the Old Southern Charm of the New Perry Hotel along with the exquisite southern hospitality that has always been a trademark of New Perry Hotel. 

 New Perry Hotel
800 Main Street
Perry, GA 31069
(478) 224-1000
manager@newperryhotel.com
or
reservations@newperryhotel.com

Website Builder